We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data and we will gladly assist you.
Data protection principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you information regarding processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our processing activities fit the purpose for which personal data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and process the minimal amount of personal data required for any purpose.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When you leave comments on the website we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also your IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When you submit a contact form on our website, we will collect personal data to help us identify you such as a name, phone, and e-mail address. Before you submit a form on our website, you must consent and agree for us to contact you by checking the agree checkbox.
If you leave a comment on our website you may opt-in to save your name, e-mail address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this website, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after one day.
Embedded Content From Other Websites
Articles on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
You have the following rights over your data.
- Right to information
You have the right to know whether your personal data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access
You have the right to access the data collected from and about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data gathered.
- Right to rectification
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure
In certain circumstances, you can request for your personal data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing
Where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing
In certain cases, you have the right to object to processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing
You have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint
In the event that we refuse your request under the rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right to withdraw consent
You have the right to withdraw any given consent for processing of your personal data.
If you have a user login account on this website or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data in order to:
- provide our service to you. This includes, for example, registering your account; providing you with other services that you have requested; communicating with you in relation to those services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience; and
- fulfill an obligation under law or contract.
We use your personal data on legitimate grounds and/or with your consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service; and
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing.
On the ground of legitimate interest, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to administer and analyze our client base history in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of services offered; and
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction.
With your consent we process your personal data for other purposes we have asked your consent for.
We process your personal data in order to fulfill obligation rising from the law and/or use your personal data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize personal data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this policy only when it is anonymized. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from the law.
We might process your personal data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context, and nature of personal data is suitable for further processing;
- the further processing would not harm your interests, and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for processing.